There are times where I have to reassure myself that it isn't the end, it is a new beginning.

Tuesday, August 16, 2011

In The Blink Of An Eye

Is it me or is time passing by quickly?

I say this for various reasons.

1. Troy Zapata. He was born today 18 years ago, and he died December 2008. It has been almost three years since his death, and it still feel like it wasn't that long ago. I guess no matter how much time goes pass, loss never leaves. We will all still miss him as if he just left us.

2. Being Heartbroken still sucks. It's been over a week, and I am still numb from the heartbreak. Numb in the sense that I haven't publicly expressed my feelings or even allow my feelings to settle into place. My eyes tear up at times, but I don't full out cry. I fear that this numb feeling I have will last for a very long time. I want to be able to feel again. Be able to look at opportunities with an open heart, and not go on with a cold one. Well, I always say that time will heal all, but time has been slipping out my hand and I sense no change. There is nothing to do but wait, I guess.

3. Friends of mine are heading out to their respective colleges. Yesterday, one of my friends headed off to Indiana to college, and the valedictorian of my HS will be off to her dream school. This week, more friends will be leaving to their colleges, and next week the remainder of my friends will leave to or start college. I don't leave until September 4th -- I have 19 days left. I know it's late, but with time moving so quickly, I will be moving out in no time.

Ugh. I know that time goes by, but does it have to at this speed? It feels as if I will miss a lot in the blink of an eye.

So...

Live Life, and go BEYOND it.

No comments:

Post a Comment